Mark Kent – Keynote Speaker and Writer
From MARK KENT – FACHE, FACMPE and Women’s Health Care.
Keynote speaker at top-tier organizations like Toyota Motor Company, Yahoo, NYU, Purdue, University of Miami, and AUPHA.
Popular writer of articles on business habits and behavior change, team building, entrepreneurship and his most recent book entitled, Wow Moments – Turning Everyday Experiences Into Extraordinary Events, which has sold over 100,000 copies since its release in October 2014.
Featured by Miami Herald, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Miami Today, American Airlines Magazine – American Way, The Business Journal, and many others.
Speaking engagement topics include:
- Change Management: Learn the Science and Psychology of Why Some Habits Stick and Others Fail … and What to Do About It.
- The Art of Decision Making: Discover Proven Models for Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving, and Gaining a Lasting Mental Advantage.
- Continuous Learning: How to Transform the Habits of Teams and Leaders, and Master the Art of Continual Improvement.
- Innovation in Bureaucracy: Think Like A Politician, But Act Like An Entrepreneur!
Latest posts by Mark Kent (see all)
- Evansville Day School Hosts Local Community Leader Mark Kent - March 6, 2017
- 3 Ways To Wow Your Customers In 2017 – Mark Kent - January 10, 2017
- Change Management Within Population Health Management - September 13, 2016